December 5, 2017

Lights Of Home

Featuring Dark Passions Coffee Is Love  Nail Appliers and Slipper Originals Cadence Jewelry Set.



Just finishing listening to the new U2 album, Songs Of Experience, and I really love it. The title of this post is the name of the first song I listened that made me obsessed with the album, and it's the number two track. Lights Of Home. As I was styling this look, editing and finishing this post, the album is still on repeat.

I shouldn't be here cause I should be dead
I gotta get out from under my bed
I can see again the lights in front of me
Been waiting to get home a long time
If I can't get an answer, in your eyes I see it
The lights of home
Free yourself to be yourself 
-U2 Lights Of Home

And now for the amazing credits!

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Credits


Featuring items
■ Nail Appliers - Dark Passions by Bcreative Wilde - New! Coffee Is Love @ Autumn Frost Fair, open until December 16.
* 6 available patterns for Maitreya/Omega/Slink hands, 150L ‖‖ Flick Ad picture.
 Dark PassionsMainstore ‖‖ Marketplace ‖‖ Facebook  ‖‖ Flickr ‖‖ Flickr Group  ‖‖ Blog ‖‖ Plurk.

■ Jewelry - Slipper Originals by EllePolygon - New! Cadence Jewelry Set @ Designer Circle, open until December 15.
*Left and right arm bracelets + necklace for 199L ‖‖ Resizable on touch + delete script option ‖‖ Comes with a hud to change the stone (8 options), metal (7 options) and strap (8 options) ‖‖ has SL materials ‖‖ Flickr Ad picture.
✉ Slipper OriginalsMainstore ‖‖ Marketplace ‖‖ Blog ‖‖ Flickr ‖‖ Flickr Group ‖‖ Facebook.

Other items I am wearing
■ Head - Catwa by Catwa Clip - Catya.
■ Body - Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle - Lara.
■  Skin & Makeup - New Faces by Gwen Aloix - Marcela.
■ Eyes - Mesange by Jadis Ashland - Mantis.
■ Hair - Espy by Nova Faerye - h.03 (somewhat modified).
Dress - Blueberry by Blueberryxx - BerryDoll.
Pose - Indigo by Rashadghost - Female Portrait Bento Poses Pack pose 10 v2.
Photo Booth - Foxcity by Satomi Masukami - Lucid Dreaming (somewhat modified).

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Connect with me 


──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Music

https://open.spotify.com/album/3cbQd0gKxPirUnTG38rrUY




No comments:

Post a Comment