August 5, 2018

Don't Tell Me How To Think

Featuring 1 Hundred Slink Dress at Designer Showcase & Kosmetik Seaboard Rainbow Nail Applier.



"Don't tell me that I won't I will. Don't tell me that I'm not I am. Don't tell me that my master plan ain't coming through. Don't tell me that I won't I will. Don't tell me how to think I feel. Don't tell me cause I know what's real, what I can do."


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
More about the featuring items and designers



⚫ New! 1 Hundred Slink Dress at Designer Showcase until August 31.
  • Slink Dress is compatible with Belleza, Maitreya and Slink bodies.
  • Comes in 9 colors for 200L$ each or 1000L$ for the fatpack, free demo to try.
  • 1 Hundred by Sira Savira: MainstoreMarketplace, FacebookFlickr and Flickr Group.
 Designer Showcase:
Inworld Location ‖‖ Facebook Page ‖‖ Blog ‖‖ Flickr ‖‖ Flickr Group ‖‖ Seraphim Gallery of March Round ‖‖ Owner: Aisha Convair.









⚫ New! Kosmetik Seaboard Rainbow Nail Applier.
  • Maitreya, Omega, Slink and Vista Nail Appliers with a hud of 5 options.
  • Available for 99L$ per applier set and 299L$ for the fatpack.
  • You can get them at Kosmetik’s Inworld Mainstore or Marketplace.
  • Summer Sale at the Mainstore until August 15, everything half price!
✉ Kosmetik by Merredyth Resident
Mainstore ‖‖ Marketplace ‖‖ Website ‖‖ Facebook ‖‖ Flickr ‖‖ Flickr Group.









▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬


More credits
HeadLelutka by Minnu Palen & Jaden Art - Simone.
Body: Belleza by Tricky Boucher - Isis.
Skin: Glam Affair by Aida Ewing - New! Amara.
Lipstick: Adored by Ampersand Artful - Smitten Lips for Powder Pack.
Hair: Moon by Silent Acoustic - Cyclone.
Glasses: Mowie by Ariane21 - Naomi.
Umbrella: Kosmii by Kera Sharkfin - Cyber Wagasa.
Pose: Rayne Morgan by Nina Rosario - Pose Set 26 26D.
Lighting: LUMIPro by Stefan Buscaylet.


Music Joss Stone Free Me




No comments:

Post a Comment