June 25, 2019

Thought I Found A Way Out

This features the following designers and items:

Raindale Narrowcreek Rowboat
Virtual Diva Liberty Bikini


"Thought I found a way out but you never go away. So I guess I gotta stay now.
Oh, I hope someday I'll make it out of here even if it takes all night or a hundred years. Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near. Wanna feel alive, outside I can't fight my fear. Isn't it lovely, all alone? Heart made of glass, my mind of stone. Tear me to pieces, skin to bone. Hello, welcome home."


┍▬▬▬ RAINDALE ▬▬▬┑
Item: Narrowcreek Rowboat

Two versions included:
Simple Rowboat with animations - 6 Land Impact - Rocking on touch
Rowboat & Berth with animations - 10 Land Impact - Static + Ride/Sailable
All items are no-copy/modify/transfer
SL Materials enabled

Price: 250L$
Event: Summerfest'19 until July 7

Raindale by Keiralans Resident
Mainstore ‖‖ Marketplace ‖‖ Flickr ‖‖ Flickr Group ‖‖ Blog
Narrowcreek rowbloat


┍▬▬▬ Virtual Diva ▬▬▬┑
Item: Liberty Bikini

Nine available colors
Compatible with Maitreya, Belleza and Slink bodies

Price: 210L$ per color, 520L$ Fatpack and free demo
Location: Virtual Diva Mainstore 

Virtual Diva by Angels Kristan
Mainstore ❙ Marketplace ❙ Facebook ❙ Facebook Group ❙ Flickr ❙ Flickr Group ‖‖ Twitter
Virtual Diva New Release and GIVEAWAY!


Connect with me

🎧 Bellie Eilish & Khalid


No comments:

Post a Comment