July 3, 2019

Rewild Me

This post features the following designers and items:

Lush Summer Flor Tattoo for the Beached Bunny Hunt
Plastik Kylini Wearable & Rezzable Lanterns for The Crystal Heart Academy

"Rewild my heart, let me find. My animal part, the divine. I want to feel wonder, I want to lie under the big trees and I want to sink into the blue sea. Rewild me. In the sweetness of nature, I'm free from the failures. No slave to the longing, I'm one with belonging, I'm gone."

Please look below the pictures for all the information about these items


〘∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷   Lush   ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷〙
Item: Summer Flor Tattoo

Omega appliers
Includes 70 and 85 fade tattoo version
Hunt Hint #17 = Shine bright light a Diamond


Lush by Kayshla Aristocrat
Mainstore  ❙  Marketplace  ❙  Flickr  ❙  Flickr Group  ❙  Facebook  ❙  Tumblr



〘∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷   Plastik   ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷〙
Item: Kylini Lanterns

Wearable and Rezzable
Float with hand Pose
Sheen & Wood version included
Texture HUD of 18 metals, 21 sheen/wood
You can tint and color the Sparkles & Adjust the glow and transparency

Price: 449L$
Event: The Crystal Heart Academy until July 28
Also wearing Plastik's Heriah Dress & The Amalie Lingerie.

Plastik by Aikea Rieko
Mainstore  ❙  Marketplace  ❙  Website  ❙  Facebook  ❙  Twitter  ❙  Tumblr  ❙  Flickr  ❙   Flickr Group


More Credits
Head: Catwa by Catwa Clip - Catya v3.2.
Body: Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle - Lara V4.1.
Ears: ^^Swallow ^^ by Luciayes Magic & Xo Mai - High Definition 0.1.
Skin: Amara Beauty by Shantia Soulstar - Joanna Fantasy.
Eye Appliers: Modish by Ele Brandi -  All About Eyes.
Makeup: The Face by NatalieWells - Empire.
Nose Rings: ILLMATIC by Kaiden Trill - Minimal Nose Piercings.
Hair: Moon by Silent Acoustic - Happy.
Photobooth: FOXCITY by Satomi Masukami : K-POP STAR 3 The Ring.
Lighting: LUMIPro by Stefan Buscaylet - LUMIPro 18.

Connect with me

🎧 Heather Nova


No comments:

Post a Comment