April 23, 2020

Chances



Hello readers!


It has been some time since I posted a blogpost and it has its reasons.
I am saying goodbye to commercial blogging at this time. I recently lost a beloved member of my family, my sweet Mindy. She was an almost 15-year cat and my only companion at home, it was and is still a great loss and I am still mourning her while missing her everyday.



Besides that I know we all are going through a difficult time during this pandemic it is a lot of stress on top of that with health issues, it takes its toll. So I decided to just keep blogging at my own pace without deadlines and only as a creative outlet. I will still be giving credits about every item I used though no worries.


I know it has been some time but I already let all my sponsors know and I am ready now to slowly start sharing what's on my mind. Hopefully, you will keep visiting as I made some big changes, including the name of the blog. I changed it to 'Virtual Overload - The Art Of Fantasy' because my purpose with this blog will only be a virtual creative outlet plus I will explore my thoughts and fantasy more and share it here.

Lastly, I want to share a picture I made as a tribute to my sweet Mindy. It is a time with great sorrow. A great loss, a lot of tears and mourning but I will carry to good memories with me and I will always love her. In my hear always.


Goodbye Angel

Styling Credits Avatar Look:
Head - Catwa Catya
Body - Maitreya Lara
Dress - Addams Weapon Wool
Ears -Yummy Curated Butterfly 
Skin Applier - PUMEC  #14  - June 
Eye Appliers - [theSkinnery] Saudade Eyes 12
Eyeshadow - Alaskametro Rebel
Hairbase & Hair - Studio Exposure Red Carpet
Nose Piercing - Ysoral 01 Luxe Pamella
Face Jewel - SAGA Twin Moon
Wings - Bauhaus Movement Alyriia 
Ring - +M's Avon+Aphrodita
Nail Appliers - Plastik Gosalyn
Pose - The Owl. Static  Poses #29/3
Backdrop - Bueno Hallway Blue
Lighting - Lumipro

Decor Credits Mindy Tribute:
[Rezz Room] - European Cat Baby Animesh
Backdrop - FOXCITY Hallucinate
Candle & Towels - .random.Matter. Bubble Magic
Urn - Peculiarthings emotional urns sorrow
Flowers - +Half-Deer+ Flower Confetti 

No comments:

Post a Comment