August 14, 2017

Nobody Can Save Me



I’m dancing with my demons
I’m hanging off the edge
Storm clouds gather beneath me
Waves break above my head
At first hallucination
I wanna fall wide awake now
You tell me it’s alright
Tell me I’m forgiven
Tonight
But nobody can save me now
I’m holding up a light
Chasing up the darkness inside
‘Cause nobody can save me





Credits
– Featuring Nail polish from Kosmetik by Merredyth, Matte Nails.glitter for Maitreya/Omega/Slink/Vista hands @ Twe12ve, open until August 31.
✉ Kosmetik
Mainstore Marketplace / Facebook / Flickr / Website
– Hair – Lock&Tuft by Alyxxbanks – Envy.
– Top – Blueberry by Blueberry/Gizem Mishi Akin – Lace Tops Gift.
– Pose – Maison by Scarlettdupre – Sleep.
– Papers – Soy by Soyoy – Trampled Papers.
– Laptop – CHI by Zackalack – Dragonbook.
Connect with me
Music

No comments:

Post a Comment