March 23, 2018

Gypsy

 Designer Showcase: Avada Harper Laq Skin Applier & I.M. Collection Betty Top and Pants.
 Kosmetik: Glow Vivace Eyeshadow at Appliqué & Eyes Fluid at Tw12eve.




"I can't hide what I've done. Scars remind me of just how far that I've come. To whom it may concern, only run with scissors when you want to get hurt. I'm a gypsy are you coming with me? I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me. I never made agreements, just like a gypsy and I won't back down 'cause life's already bit me. And I won't cry, I'm too young to die if you're gonna quit me. I'm a gypsy."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Featuring items

■ Outfit and skin available at  Designer Showcase, open until March 31:

➀ Skin: Avada by Stephanie Fishnet - New! Harper Laq Skin Applier.
*Comes in 9 skin tones with blonde, brown, dark brown brows or no brow option, 450L per skin tone.
*Body appliers for mesh bodies (Belleza/Omega/Physique/Maitreya) and system skins available and they come with different options: Natural, cleavage, natural no nipple, cleavage no nipple. 200L per applier set.
*A Harper shape is also available for 199L.
*Flickr Ad Picture.

✉ Avada:
Mainstore ‖‖ Marketplace ‖‖ Website ‖‖ Facebook ‖‖ Flickr ‖‖ Flickr Group.

Top/Pants:  I.M. Collection by Iseult McPherson - New! Betty.
*Both Top and Pants are available in 4 colors and are compatible with Belleza/Slink/Maitreya bodies.
*Tops are 75L per color and Pants are 125L per color.
*Flickr Ad Picture.

 I.M. Collection: 
Mainstore ‖‖ Marketplace ‖‖ Flickr ‖‖ Flickr Group ‖‖ Facebook.

 Designer Showcase: Inworld Location ‖‖ Facebook Page ‖‖ Blog ‖‖ Flickr ‖‖ Flickr Group ‖‖ Seraphim Gallery of March Round ‖‖ Owner: Aisha Convair.



■ Eyes/Eyeshadow: Kosmetik by Merredyth Resident - New! Fluid Twe12ve, open until March 31 & Glow Vivace @ Appliqué, open until April 7.

*Fluid Eyes comes in the color pack Blue, Brown, Green and Variety, each pack has 5 colors and comes with appliers for Omega/Catwa plus unrigged mesh eyes.
*199L per color pack and 599L for the fatpack.
*Flickr Ad Picture.

*Glow Vivace Eyeshadow comes in 5 color options, applier sets for Catwa and Omega Heads, each 149L or 249L for the fatpack.
*Flickr Ad Picture.

✉ Kosmetik:
Mainstore ‖‖ Marketplace ‖‖ Website ‖‖ Facebook ‖‖ Flickr ‖‖ Flickr Group






 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

More credits
Head: Laq by Mallory Cowen - Neve.
Hair: Iconic by Neveah Niu - Harlow.
Pose: Lyrium by Ni Avril - Bento Series Set 10.
Location: Rose Garden.




No comments:

Post a Comment