June 29, 2018

Love me way past forever

Featuring .:AMUI:. Milenia Jumpsuit & Vanity Hair Realms.





"Try to keep my balance but I still fall, but how'd I fall so hard right into your arms. Wrapped inside you baby and it’s so warm, love without a cause leaves me trapped inside my own bars. Quiero ser tuya enterita pero tengo miedo. Prométeme que no me vas a dejar sin tu amor. I'll give you my heart but you got to promise. Promise you'll hold me, touch me, love me way past forever."






▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
More about the items from the featuring designers AMUI & Vanity Hair



💚 .:AMUI:. from WLTB New Milenia Jumpsuit.
  • For Slink and Maitreya Bodies, the Milenia Latex Jumsuit comes with a color hud with 28 options for the jumpsuit and 29 for the straps.
  • This jumpsuit comes in latex (199L) or leather (149L) version.
  • Available inworld or in .:AMUI:. Marketplace.

✉ .:AMUI:. by Calderita Umia
Mainstore ‖‖ Marketplace ‖‖ Website ‖‖ Facebook Group ‖‖ Flickr ‖‖ Flickr Group







💚 Vanity Hair Realms.
  • Realms comes in 2 versions and has 10 color pack options + a greedy/fatpack with 208 colors.
  • Color packs with 17-24 colors are 299L, Ombre Natural Pack has 40 colors for 499L, Music Lovers has 48 colors for 499L and Must Haves has 24 colors for 499L.
  • In the color huds you will find a tinting option to tint your hair and streaks. Also included are Catwa, Omega Base Applier and tattoo layers.


✉ Vanity Hair by Tabata Jewell:
Mainstore ‖‖ Marketplace ‖‖ Flickr ‖‖ Flickr Group ‖‖ Facebook ‖‖ Blog.










▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬


More credits
Head: Lelutka by Minnu Palen & Jaden Art - Simone.
Body: Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle - Lara.
Skin: Pink Fuel by Mochi Milena - Anja for LookBook until July 17.
Ears: Pumec by Rita Pumec - St. Patrick's Day Gift Ears.
Eyes: Cureless[+] by Kaorinette - Amore Circle Lens.Tie: +MuggleBorn+ by Pinkrosey Fang & Shanelude Resident - StripTie.
Bracelet: *AvaWay* by Avaway - Aurora.
Poses: FOXCITY. by Satomi Masukami - Bento Ground Sits VOL2.
Backdrop: RAMA by Tracey Faullon - #selfie_RAMA Green Pass.


Music Romeo Santos & Usher Promise


No comments:

Post a Comment