July 9, 2018

If You Ask Me To

Featuring Elle Boutique  Virginia Choker & Ghee Zipper Swimsuit at Designer Showcase.



If I could let go of all things and start anew, let this refreshing breeze take all bad things away and just enjoy life. Enjoy the new week!

"Used to be that I believed in something. Used to be that I believed in love. It's been a long time since I've had that feeling. I could love someone, I could trust someone. I said I'd never let nobody near my heart again, darling. I said I'd never let nobody in, but if you asked me to I just might change my mind."



▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
More about Elle Boutique and Designer Showcase items



💨 New! Elle Boutique Virginia Choker.
  • Virginia Choker comes with a hud of 14 colors for the choker and beads and 7 metal colors.
  • Comes with a fit for Belleza, Slink, Maitreya and an unrigged fit.
  • Available for 199L at the Inworld Mainstore or Marketplace Store.
✉ Elle Boutique by Elle Polygon
Mainstore ‖‖ Marketplace ‖‖ Blog ‖‖ Flickr ‖‖ Flickr Group ‖‖ Facebook







💨 New! Ghee Zipper Swimsuit at Designer Showcase until July 31.
  • Zipper Swimsuit comes in two versions, striped or flower edition for 299L each.
  • It comes with a hud with 2 metal zipper options and 6 colors.
  • Compatible with Belleza, Slink and Maitreya Bodies.
  • Ghee by Warm Clarity and Beatrice Serendipity: Mainstore, Marketplace, Flickr, Flickr GroupFacebook and Website.

 Designer Showcase:
Inworld Location ‖‖ Facebook Page ‖‖ Blog ‖‖ Flickr ‖‖ Flickr Group ‖‖ Seraphim Gallery of June Round ‖‖ Owner: Aisha Convair.







▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬


More credits
Head: Genus Project by Ana Ivanova & Freezea - Coming soon! Genus Bento. 
Body: Belleza by Tricky Boucher - Venus.
Skin: Glam Affair by Aida Ewing - New! Milly Applier.
Eyes: Go&See by Kristyna Wikifoo - New! Babe.
Hair: Tableau Vivant by M4ri1yn Magic - New! Demon huntress at Crystal Heart Festival until July 21.
Pool & Chair: Astralia by Astralia - New! Mermaids Cove Pool at Summerfest until July 11.
Pose: Entangled Poses by Roberteroicadupea - New! Orchid for Pose Fair until July 31.


Music Celine Dion If You Ask Me To




No comments:

Post a Comment