May 27, 2019

The Blues

Hello visitors, another week is here and I have a new fashion post to start off this sunny week.
It features the following designers and items:

Kosmetik Mystic Eyes and Finesse Zerbert Lip Applier
LUXE Paris Angel Blues Outfit

When I was taking these pictures I was wondering about life and was feeling melancholic. I am sure a lot of us do look back on things we did or didn't do and think of some decisions with regret. I know it is not healthy to dwell too much on the past but I can't avoid it sometimes. From the song 'Million Years Ago' written by Adele and Greg Kurstin:

"I know I'm not the only one who regrets the things they've done.
Sometimes I just feel it's only me who never became who they thought they'd be.
I wish I could live a little more, look up to the sky, not just the floor.
I feel like my life is flashing by and all I can do is watch and cry."

For more information about the designers and items please look below the pictures!



☾☾☾ Kosmetik ☽☽☽

Mystic Mesh Eyes + HUD and Catwa & Omega Appliers, 20 options
Finesse Zerbert Catwa & Omega Lip Applier with HUD of 5 options and gift on Midnight Madness Board (target is 75 clicks)
Prices: 399L$, 149L$ per set and 229L$ fatpack
Location: Kosmetik Mainstore & Marketplace

Kosmetik by Merredyth Resident
Mainstore ‖‖ Marketplace ‖‖ Website ‖‖ Facebook ‖‖ Flickr ‖‖ Flickr Group
Pictures from Kosmetik Marketplace and Website

☾☾☾ LUXE Paris ☽☽☽

Angel Blues Top, Bra and Pant
Belleza, Slink and Maitreya Mesh Bodies
Price: 300L$
Location: LUXE Paris Mainstore & Marketplace

LUXE Paris by Parisian Skytower & Mika Palmyra, We Love To Blog Designers
Mainstore ‖‖ Marketplace ‖‖ Facebook ‖‖ Flickr ‖‖ Flickr Group
Picture from LUXE Paris Marketplace
More Credits
Head: GENUS Project by Anna Ivanova/Freezea/GenusProject - Genus Classic Face.
Body: Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle - Lara V4.1.
Skin & Hairbase: Tres Beau by Lory Grau - Brittany.
Lashes: -bus- by Zecilia - Cute.
Hair: Analog Dog Hair by Queue Marlowe - Magnolia.
Poses: Diversion by Rina Edenflower - Beachin'.
Pen & Notebook: .peaches. by imaginerabbits - Bae's Journal.
Backdrop: ~Adorably Strange Wares~ by Violet Draesia - The Slater.
Lighting: LUMIPro by Stefan Buscaylet - LUMIPro 18.

Connect with me

♬ Adele


No comments:

Post a Comment