August 29, 2018

Let Me Go

Featuring Altamura Gypsy Clams Barefoot Sandals & Arcane Spellcaster Ak-Creations Top Hand Art.



"I dream ahead to what I hope for and I turn my back on loving you. How can this love be a good thing when I know what I'm going through. You love me, but you don't know who I am. I'm torn between this life I lead and where I stand. You love me but you don't know who I am, so let me go."


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
More about the featuring items and designers



 Altamura Gypsy Clams Barefoot Sandals.
  • These rigged mesh sandals are compatible with Altamura & Slink Mid Feet.
  • There are 7 colors available, each for 180L$.
  • Available at Altamura's Inworld Mainstore and Marketplace.


Altamura by Rumegusc Altamura
 Mainstore ‖‖ Flickr ‖‖ Flickr Group ‖‖ Facebook Page ‖‖ Facebook Group ‖‖ Website‖‖ Instagram‖‖ Marketplace Body & Head ‖‖ Marketplace Clothing & Accessories ‖‖ Pinterest ‖‖ Tumblr ‖‖ Twitter ‖‖ Youtube.






 *Arcane Spellcaster* Ak-Creations Top Hand ART.
  • This top is compatible with Maitreya, Slink, Tonic and Altamura mesh bodies.
  • It comes with a color hud of 20 options for 590L$.
  • Available at Arcane's Inworld Mainstore and Marketplace.


*Arcane Spellcaster* Ak-Creations by Arcano Kabila - We Love To Blog Designer
 Mainstore ‖‖ Marketplace ‖‖ Website ‖‖ Flickr ‖‖ Facebook Page.





▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
More credits



 Body & Accessories
Head/Body/Pants: Altamura by Rumegusc Altamura - Monique.
Eyes: Euphoric by Demi Placebo - Amazon.
Hair: Action Inkubator by Maz Pixel - Reyes.

Furniture & Decor  
Building: AsteroidBox by Leithdrew - Kogyo-yo-remu Rare Industrial Skybox.
Cases/Pose: WetCat by Wetcat Flux - Vintage Cases Prop.
Phone: Anxiety by Max1ma & Migrainepill - Psychowave Missed Call.
Candles: Random Matter by Nikohl Hax - Magical Girl Exclusive.
Makeup: Peaches by Imaginerabbits - THOT Mess Scattered Makeup.
Room Divider: Zerkalo by Anaïs Terpellie & Daniel Estro - The Colors of Love Gacha.
Lighting: LUMIPro by Stefan Buscaylet.


🎧 Music 3 Doors Down Let Me Go



No comments:

Post a Comment